- Construction worker seriously injured in wall collapse
- Construction firm fined after worker fell from height
- BHSEA Meeting: CDM: Is It Doing the Job? – West Midlands, 13 Mar 2017
- Contractor fined for poor asbestos assessment
- Oldham building contractor in court over fall from height risk
- London construction firm fined after workers injured
- Steel worker suffers life threatening injuries
- Company fined for safety failings resulting in workers death
- Building Contractor fined after workers fatal fall
- Construction company director imprisoned after safety failings
LEBORGNE - will be at Eisenwarenmesse 2014
Leborgne invites you to discover its new range of tools Nanovib - Act to prevent hardship on the sites - On Eisenwarenmesse Cologne (hall 4.1, E001).
Your visit will be an opportunity to test the new cutter Bolts Nanovib rewarded in the Batimat Innovation Competition and winning the Innovation Award Préventica 2013.