- Leborgne has inherited over 175 years of know-how. The company today has a perfect understanding of its industrial processes, which cover all the stages of manufacture.
- Two production sites. Total area, 12,000m2. Just as in the 19th century, the company strives daily to modernise itself: Thus three million euros have been invested since 1999 to increase production capacity by 50% and significantly improve the company’s productivity.
- 91% of our customers make the QUALITY of Leborgne products their top criterion when choosing products.
(Batim Etudes survey, January 2004)
- A Leborgne tool benefits from 175 years of experience in the choice of steel (Leborgne uses only steels that comply with European standards EN10083 and EN2001) and the perfecting of forging and heat treatment processes. So it’s also safer from the user’s point of view.
- Our skill, which goes from design right through to manufacture, allows us to give all our products a 5-year guarantee under normal conditions of use, wear and tear excluded, against all manufacturing defects.